Urea Moulding Compound
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Pack
From our wide range of chemical products, we are offering our prestigious clients excellent quality Urea Moulding Compound. This compound is processed using quality approved basic chemical compounds and advanced techniques in tandem with industry quality standards. Offered compound is widely used in closures, buttons, electrical appliance, toilet seats and many other sanitary accessories. Apart from this, our precious clients can avail this Urea Moulding Compound from us in different quantities as per their specific requirements at affordable prices with no hassle.
Long shelf life
Non soluble in water
Urea Moulding Compound manufactured by Akshar is a thermosetting compound composed of urea-formaldehyde resin reinforced with alpha-cellulose pulp. It is available in wide range of colors for compression moulding.
Moulded parts from Akshar Melamines Urea Moulding Compound exhibit the excellent properties of high mechanical strength, electrical arc and insulation resistance, flame resistance, chemical resistance and anti-bacterial property.
With advantage over thermoplastics, Akshar Melamines Urea Moulding Compound is suitable for moulding electrical appliance, closures, buttons, toilet seats and, sanitary accessory.
- Material is supplied in HDPE paper bag, generally 25 kg bag, the material should be stored in a cool (below 30oC) and dry place, and protected from moisture. Shelf life of material is 3 months.
- FOB Port
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Material is supplied in HDPE paper bag, as par client requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- United Arab Emirates